Saturday, December 10, 2016

Wheelchair Kamikaze

Click pic to vote
Because I blog, and because I have MS, I follow other blogs in this area. Of all that I've seen Wheelchair Kamikaze takes the biscuit. Marc, from New York, has a measured, careful approach to the minefield of MS in the US healthcare system and a very different approach to mine in writing blog posts.His posts are long, very well researched and personal. They remind me of Denis Wright 's, about which I have written here.

He has invited his readers to vote for his blog in Healthline.com's "Best Healthcare Blog" contest and I extend that invitation to my readers. Voting continues until December 12

If you visit the site to vote take care to scroll down the page to vote. You do NOT, as it first appears, have to join Healthline.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to WheelChair Kamikaze - great writing I really enjoyed his style. Just last week a letter arrived from our local GP offering a Shingles Shot for the aged - interesting to have the condition so graphically explained. Worth the hoops to vote..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love his style - and wonder about my own. He must take hours and hours to write a post. He has over a million page views

      Delete

iPad, iPhone beware! Many people comment and lose their work. To avoid this use the Anonymous option which is safe. Tell me who you are though!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You can remain anonymous if you prefer (just select Anonymous from the bottom of the 'Comment As' list)

If you don't like the idea of joining something else out there to keep in touch with TrailRider Tales consider registering your email with this blog to be kept informed when there are new posts or replies to your comment.